Collectus® is a content library of building information model (BIM) graphics, assets, and project management standards. It employs a single, standardized parameter set for all disciplines, with both imperial and metric content. Rather than spending weeks, months, or even years building and maintaining functional, easy-to-use, intelligent content and project templates, project team members have immediate access to a robust selection of both for building design. Support, documentation, and additional content creation services are directly available from the user interface. All project participants are beneficiaries:
- Owners and Facility Managers can rest assured that their products will be delivered with the highest degree of data consistency for immediate downstream consumption.
- Manufacturers get critical product data and information directly to the people specifying their products for bidding and purchase.
- Design Consultants can count on the content being conducive to architectural and engineering design and documentation requirements with little or no additional effort.
- Specification Writers have easy access to all items within the building information model to quickly identify what sections need to be written and detailed.
- BIM Managers can count on reliable model data with reduced setup and oversight, ensuring ease of coordination across the Design Consultants.
For additional information, please read the white paper.
Please contact us today for a live (videoconference) demonstration at your convenience.